Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The reason why i decided to share my experience with being independent is because of my own personal experiences. The most famous one was needing rides to work not because i needed one but just being lazy. But it didn't get me anywhere but not going or late every time.The next experience that really made me mad was club night everybody trying to find a ride to the club. The problem was trying to make it before a certain time to get in free,but never made it. So the most valuable lesson i learn is. Catch the bus,have a plan a b or even c, as far as work never depend on anybody when money is on the line.

2 comments:

Adam Nathanson said...

Jamisha,
Pretend that the GED Essay scorers know nothing about you, or even the question you were given to respond to. Considering that, make sure your first line is a direct answer to the question given, such as "The most significant change in my life for the better was when I realized that I should not depend on anyone." Also, watch out for using i instead of I.
Adam

felecia said...

attempts to address prompt